Harbor Area Regional Board of Resources, Inc. (HARBOR, Inc.)
HARBOR, Inc. serves the greater Harbor Springs area including residents and property owners of the City of Harbor Springs and the Townships of Cross Village, Friendship, Little Traverse, Pleasantview, Readmond, and West Traverse. HARBOR, Inc. has the same boundaries as the Harbor Springs School District.
HARBOR, Inc. is a citizen based, non-profit, Michigan Corporation formed as a result of a grass-roots effort by concerned local citizens. The purpose of HARBOR, Inc. is to pursue the community vision and to act as a resource for local units of government, property owners associations, residents and others, when decisions are made that affect the greater community. This website is a major step in establishing that resource base.
We hope that this website is your Community Information Center and will assist you in not only finding information you may need, but will allow you to participate in your community. If you are interested in HARBOR, Inc. providing a link or information about your organization, group, or event on this website; please contact us.
- Check out info on Local Governments here!
- HarborActive: Digital Literacy Training for the Community
- Community and Governmental Services
- Emmet County Public Transit Survey Report
- Local Broadband Solutions for the Greater Harbor Springs Area: A Community Approach
- Harbor Way Multi-use Trail
- West Traverse Township