Harbor Area Regional Board of Resources, Inc. (HARBOR, Inc.)
HARBOR, Inc. serves the greater Harbor Springs area including residents and property owners of the City of Harbor Springs and the Townships of Cross Village, Friendship, Little Traverse, Pleasantview, Readmond, and West Traverse. HARBOR, Inc. has the same boundaries as the Harbor Springs School District.
HARBOR, Inc. is a citizen based, non-profit, Michigan Corporation formed as a result of a grass-roots effort by concerned local citizens. The purpose of HARBOR, Inc. is to pursue the community vision and to act as a resource for local units of government, property owners associations, residents and others, when decisions are made that affect the greater community.
- Check out info on Local Governments here!
- HarborActive: Digital Literacy Training for the Community
- 2017 Annual Report
- COME WORK WITH US!
- Local Broadband Solutions for the Greater Harbor Springs Area
- Harbor Way Multi-use Trail
- Good Hart Artist In Residency Program