Jack Sommerville, Pleasantview Township Zoning Administrator

For any and all zoning and or permit questions please contact Mr. Sommerville 231-526-8140 or at home at 231-526-2739. Mr. Sommerville will provide you with an application for a permit and he will provide you with the information needed to get the permit approved.

Mr. Sommerville would also like to remind you that if anyone is contemplating either splitting or combining parcels of land, please check with Mr. Sommerville as to what is required to meet the zoning requirements in your zoning district. A quick phone call could save a great deal of time and cost. Also, please remember no excavating or construction is to take place prior to obtaining a zoning permit which includes purchased accessory structures and signs of any kind.